Ozonation Ideal for Pools and Waterscapes
Whether you own, operate or build Olympic-sized swimming pools, or waterscapes and water features, Mazzei ozone contacting systems keeps the water safe and clean. Ozone is a proven technology that greatly reduces the amount of chemicals such as chlorine and has no off-gas unlike other ozone systems.
Mazzei components work together to optimize performance by raising the ozone concentration while lowering the gas-to-liquid ratio.
Key features of Mazzei Technology
- Ozone Concentration – Concentration and solubility are directly proportional so that higher ozone concentrations promote the transfer of more ozone into solution.
- Gas-to-Liquid Ratio – A lower gas to liquid ratio (Vg/Vl) allows for greater ozone mass transfer efficiency.
- Water Pressure – Higher pressure yields increases in ozone solubility.
- Water Temperature – Higher temperature reduces solubility, but increases the chemical reaction rate.
- Mixing – Intense, forceful mixing allows for the rapid renewal of the gas-liquid interface, increasing the mass transfer rate and the reaction rate.
Click here to view TehnicalPoolRepair.com's video on the reason to use a Venturi injector in your ozone system.